Life Coach & Corporate Trainer
Passion of helping people realize their purpose in life, discover their hidden potential and achieve their dreams was the driving force behind, Arvind Khinvesra, a Life Coach and Corporate Trainer’s initiative of “Achieve ThySelf”.
Arvind has coached CEO’s, managers and students helping them transform their professional and personal life. He has developed and conducted customized trainings based on the needs of the organization. He has also addressed various forums and gatherings as a motivational speaker.
Arvind, a certified Project Management Professional (PMP®), holds a Master’s degree in Management Studies and a Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation Engineering. He brings in value by sharing his vast experience of 22 years in the fields of Information Technology and Manufacturing domain. Having experience of managing project teams in India, China and USA and interacting with people on the shop floor to the CIOs and CEOs, he is able to drive home the concepts with real life examples.
- M. M. S. (Marketing) from Mumbai University.
- B. E. (Instrumentation)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Scrum Developer Certified
- Scrum Master Certified
- PMI PMP®-Project Management Professional
- SAP Certified Application Professional
- ITIL v3 Foundation Course
Life and Business Coach
- Professional & Personal Relationship Coach, Life Coach
- Delegation - The Art Of Delegating Effectively, Strategic Planning, Decision making and Problem solving, Stakeholder Management, Team Building, Time Management.
Soft and Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Managing Conflicts, Leadership Skills, Effective Business Communication, Effective Interpersonal Skills, Presentation Skills, Managing Time & Priorities, Coaching & Mentoring in Organisations, First Time Managers, Effective Performance Discussions, Goal Setting, Problem Solving & Decision making, Teamwork Giving and Taking Feedback, Facilitation Skills, Customer Centricity, Motivation, Goal setting, Business Communication skills, Creative Thinking, Relationship Management
- Email etiquette, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels– from a shop floor worker to a CEO
- Adapt the presentation based on target audience profile without compromising on the quality on delivery
- Conducting trainings through telepresence for virtual audiences at multiple locations
Get in Touch
101, Hubtown Solaris,
N S Phadke Marg,
Mumbai - 400 069
+91 98205 85541