“You can have great ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.”
- Lee Iaccoca
Effective presentations involve much more than merely reading out the script.Environment in a presentation scenario is dynamic. An effective presenter is equipped to handle these dynamics with aplomb. What others see as problem situations are converted into opportunities by effective presenters.
Learn these techniques at presentation skills workshop in Mumbai and ensure that the ideas you express are impressed upon the audience motivating them to act.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in making a difference while speaking in public or making official presentations. Leaders and managers who want to inspire their teams.
- Be able to plan, structure and deliver an effective presentation
- Know how to put yourself across positively
- Learn methods to help keep calm and confident
- Understand the impact of body language and voice
- Be able to select and use a range of visual aids to support your presentation
- Learn techniques for gaining and keeping the attention of your audience
- Preparing for a Presentation
- Understanding components of a presentation
- Using body language effectively
- Managing nervousness and difficult situations
- Importance of Audience Analysis
- Presenting in teams
- Using technology and visual aids effectively
- Uncovering your personal style
Lectures, practical exercises, facilitator and audience feedback, review and analysis of video recordings.
2 days (9:30AM – 5:30PM)