“The mind is a wonderful thing. It starts working the minute you are born and never stops until you get up to speak in public.”
― Roscoe Drummond
Achieve Thy Leadership Potential
- Master the skills of public speaking
- Overcome the fears of speaking in front of an audience
- Gain confidence to express your thoughts and influence others
- Increase self esteem
- Become an effective communicator
- Speech Preparation – Organizing the content
- Effective Speaking - Making an impact
- Audience Involvement - Don’t just be heard, be listened to.
- Body Language - Actions speak louder than Words
- Impromptu - Be Prepared, Anytime, Anywhere
- Debate - Presenting your Point of View
- Practice and experience speaking in front of an audience on various topics during 10 sessions.
- Video recording and analysis with one on one interaction with each participant.
- Max Group Size: 20
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals, Businessmen, Students, Homemakers
- All those who aspire to increase their confidence and be a leader in their chosen vocation.
Who Should Attend:
- 10 sessions, 2 sessions per week
“You can have great ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.”
- Lee Iaccoca
Presentations involve much more than merely reading out the script. Environment in a presentation scenario is dynamic. An effective presenter is equipped to handle these dynamics with aplomb. What others see as problem situations are converted into opportunities by effective presenters.
Learn these techniques and ensure that the ideas you express are impressed upon the audience motivating them to act.
Who Should Attend
Anyone interested in making a difference while speaking in public or making official presentations. Leaders and managers who want to inspire their teams.
- Be able to plan, structure and deliver an effective presentation
- Know how to put yourself across positively
- Learn methods to help keep calm and confident
- Understand the impact of body language and voice
- Be able to select and use a range of visual aids to support your presentation
- Learn techniques for gaining and keeping the attention of your audience
- Preparing for a Presentation
- Understanding components of a presentation
- Using body language effectively
- Managing nervousness and difficult situations
- Importance of Audience Analysis
- Presenting in teams
- Using technology and visual aids effectively
- Uncovering your personal style
Lectures, practical exercises, facilitator and audience feedback, review and analysis of video recordings.
2 days (9:30AM – 5:30PM)