Being an entrepreneur is lonely. One has to make all the decisions and manage all the work by oneself. As your business grows, it can get overwhelming. It is also difficult to identify whom to trust and whom not to with your plans, your fears and your ideas. It does get lonely at the top.
A business coach is one, whom you can trust without the fear of being judged. He probes you and enables you to arrive at a solution that works for you. A business coach works with you to help you develop your plans and goals and achieve them.
Entrepreneurs also struggle managing their growing business because they are unable to now do everything by themselves. Professional skills that were hitherto not required now become a neccesity.
If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.
- Thomas Edison
Who Should Attend:
If you are an entrepreneur, who
- Feels overwhelmed
- Needs a confidante to share
- Wants a sounding board to validate his ideas
- Is looking for someone to motivate you to act on your plans
ObjectivesHelp you understand, visualize, formalize, and act on your plans
- Every session starts with a goal you want to achieve and helping you develop an action plan to go about achieving that goal./li>
Sessions as required (by personal appointment); each session about 1-1.5 hrs
People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing
- Dale Carnegie
Who Should AttendEntrepreneurs and businessmen who want to grow their business while ensuring you are personally growing with it. Join this program, If you are wondering
- Why are you doing whatever you are doing?
- How you can enjoy what you are doing?/li>
- What is holding you back from growth?
ObjectivesUnderstand your self and your values to identify what you really want to do and what is holding you back. Bring about permanent changes in your belief systems that stop you from achieving greater heights in your business.
- Identify your values
- Know your passion
- Know your strengths and weaknesses and leverage these for your growth
- Know your fears that stop you from moving to the next level
- Align your business goals to your value system
- Know about all aspects of a business
- Values and Passions
- Take Charge of Your Life
- Purpose and Vision
- Set your Goals and SEE your Success
- Business Strategy
- Get rid of your shackles
- What it takes to be a leader / entrepreneur
- Using Social Media to grow your business
- Finance for Non Finance
- Human Resources – getting the best out of your people
3-4 hour workshops – facilitation and experiential learning
9 sessions - one session per month (approx.. 2-3 hours per session)
It is possible to fly without motors, but not without knowledge and skills.
- Wilbur Wright
Who Should AttendIf you are an entrepreneur or professional who is heading a growing business, but
- Feeling overwhelmed with growing business
- Know what needs to be done, but unable to put it to action
- Your business reality does not match your ideal business plan
- Feeling stuck and frustrated with the team
- Be a successful leader with successful habits
- Learn professional skills that help you manage your work effectively
- Learn to manage the team that manages your work
- Goal Getting
- Time Management
- Decision Making - Making right choices
- Conflict Management
- Communicating using NLP
- Interpersonal Skills - Getting the best out of your people
- Achieving Meeting Results
- Increase your productivity
- Delegation Skills
- Coaching your team
- Presentation Skills
Facilitation, discussion and experiential learning in each workshop
12 sessions (one every month) 4 hours of each session